Bender isolated power panels provide isolated power to electrical systems in operating rooms and other critical care areas. Utilizing the latest in technology, Bender equipment ensures that electrical ground faults are detected and located fast and automatically, in compliance with the latest standards and code requirements.
Bender provides advanced electrical safety technology to the healthcare industry, including:
- Modular system allows for easy future system upgrading.
- Adjustable electronic trip options available for achieving 01.s system coordination
- Front trim features completely concealed hinge when closed, allowing for easy cleaning and periodic maintenance.
- The latest in line isolation monitoring technology, providing advanced warning of faults to help reduce downtime and increase operational efficiencies
- Supplemental alarms including transformer load, temperature, and voltage to mitigate risk of electrical shock and fire
- Fault Location System – Locate ground faults quickly and automatically for individual branch circuits while the system remains energized (No opening breakers required)
- Branch Load Monitoring – monitor the load current of each branch circuit; individually adjustable alarm levels available
- Communications Gateway – provides integrated web service for viewing status and changing settings.
- Provisions for hospital grade receptacles and/or ground jacks directly on front of panel
- On-site service and support
- Equipment designed in strict compliance with many electrical codes and standards, including NFPA 99, NFPA 70, CSA Z32, UL 1047, and ISO9001:2015 quality management system.
- Designed and assembled in the USA
For Additional Information:
Contact - Connor Dalton - 770-241-8522